If you are a high school senior, you may apply to serve as a student election judge even though you’re not old enough to vote. Student judges share the same responsibilities, hold the same authority and perform the same tasks as other election judges.
To qualify as a student judge, you must:
- Be a high school senior in good standing
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Be a U.S. citizen by the next election
- Successfully complete an election judge training course conducted by the County Clerk’s office
- Be nominated by your high school principal
- Have written approval from a parent or legal guardian