The duties and responsibilities of the Vermilion County Mental Health 708 Board subject to the Community Mental Health Act in addition to funding are to plan, review and evaluate community programs and facilities providing mental health, substance abuse and developmental disabilities services to the residents of Vermilion County. The Mental Health Board utilizes its’ resources to stimulate the development and growth of needed services including preventative services, and to encourage and sustain effective and cost efficient service options to meet the behavioral health needs of our county residents. The 708 Board members volunteer their time and expertise to administer the provisions of the Community Mental Health Act, Illinois House Bill 708.
The Mental Health 708 Board allocates local tax revenues to six service providers within Vermilion County. These agencies provide a wide variety of mental health services to county residents in the areas of mental health, developmental disabilities and substance abuse.
- Vermilion County Community Health Plan 2021-2023 – IPLAN (Includes the Mental Health Board Needs Assessment)
- Vermilion County – Resource List (click to view available services and resources)
- Mental Health 708 Board – 51st Annual Report
- Mental Health 708 Board – 50th Annual Report
- Mental Health 708 Board – 49th Annual Report
- Meeting Information (Agendas & Minutes)