The Vermilion County Technology Services department is responsible for the overall County technology requirements. Our department works closely with County departments to plan, prepare and execute information technology to meet each department’s needs and goals.
Technology Services is responsible for the day-to-day technology operations, security and activities of County departments.
How to Purchase GIS Property Tax Information
The public may request GIS property tax information for a specified fee.
Step 1: Print and review the following pdf forms:
Step 2: Complete and return the GIS Data Request form and the GIS Release form to:
Technology Services Dept
Attn: Brian Talbott
201 N Vermilion
Danville, IL 61832
- The GIS Data Request form will be submitted to the Technology Services Department.
- The Technology Services Department will forward the GIS Data Request Form to Bruce Harris & Associates.
- Bruce Harris & Associates will determine if they can complete the request and will calculate the cost of purchasing the GIS information.
- The cost will then be submitted to the requesting agency.
- If the cost is approved by the requesting agency, the GIS Data Request form will be submitted to the County for final approval.
- Bruce Harris & Associates will then process the request.
- Vermilion County will bill the requesting agency.
- Upon receipt of payment, the information will be forwarded to the requesting agency.