The duty of the Clerk of the Circuit Court is to serve as the administrative arm of the Court system. The Clerk is responsible for keeping the official record of the Court in all proceedings that come before the Court. The Clerk also has all financial responsibilities relating to the Court system as well as administrative and managerial duties. All monies owed to the Court are collected and distributed by the Circuit Court Clerk. Please use the information contained on this site to facilitate your inquiries regarding Court or Circuit Court Clerk information and procedures.
- Attending Court by Phone or Video – Questions and TIPS
- Administrative Order re Text Message Notification Program – 12/29/2020
We encourage you to download the Vermilion County mobile application. Our mobile application has many features to stay connected with our office and access useful information. You can view the daily court docket, complete your jury questionnaire, make payments and much more. Click the link below for the appropriate app store.
- Illinois Supreme Court Standardized Forms
- Vermilion County Illinois Lawyers
- Legal Self-Help Center – Vermilion County Illinois
- Court Money – Pay Record Search Fees/Child Support Maintenance Annual Fee online using a credit or debit card
- Jury Website
Trial by jury is a fundamental principle of our system of justice. Jury service is therefore both an opportunity and an obligation of every American citizen.
All jurors are selected for service by a computer system that randomly selects individuals from a list of county residents who hold a drivers license, a voters registration card, a state identification card, a disabled persons identification card, or who are receiving unemployment compensation. You must be at least 18 years old to serve.