CourtMoney Payments

Make Payments Simply

CourtMoney Payments

Vermilion County now accepts credit and debit card payments through Courtmoney. Payments can be made with a major credit, debit or pre-paid debit card, including:

Credit Card Logos. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards

Payments can be made for:

For Payments by phone call: 800-352-9870

Please have the Form Code and Information ready to pay by phone.

Child Support Mtn Form Code: 141003 Need the Payor Name, Payee Name, and Case #
Record / Copy Form Code: 141002 Need the Payor Name and Search Name