Pest Information

The Vermilion County Health Department does not inspect any locations, hotels, homes, etc. for complaints on bed bug or lice infestation.  You can call 2-1-1 to find information on Bed Bugs or Lice.If you live in the City of Danville and want to make a complaint on Rental Properties and infestations, please call the City of Danville.

If you are concerned about a child and bug infestations, you may call DCFS.