We have been protecting children and adults in the Vermilion County community with immunizations for nearly 40 years.
We conduct regular non-flu immunizations to children (Polio, IPV, MMR, TD, HIB, DTAP, Hepatitis B, DPT/HIB, HIB/HEPB, and varicella) throughout the year during our regular immunization clinics.
Please see the latest release on the Tdap Requirement for Schools
Contact the Immunization Department to schedule an appointment by calling 217-431-2662 Ext. 102.
Need Information on Child Vaccinations? CLICK HERE
Need Information on Adult Vaccinations? CLICK HERE
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Pertussis Information
- Worried About Pertussis?
- What Vaccines Do You Need, Interactive Quiz through the CDC
- Instant Childhood Immunization Scheduler through the CDC
- Adolescent Immunization Scheduler through the CDC
- Adult Immunization Scheduler through the CDC
- CDC recently reviewed and updated (when necessary) the Understanding Vaccines and Vaccine Safety series of fact sheets.
- Vaccine Information You Need Website