Vermilion County Property Tax Information

If you need information on your property, you may contact the following departments:

County Clerk (217) 554-1903 Rates, Tax Codes, Delinquent Property Tax Information
Recorder (217) 554-6040 Deed Information
Supervisor of Assessments (217) 554-1940 Name & Address change, Assessed Values, Exemptions
Treasurer (217) 554-6080 Tax Bill Information, Tax Payment Information